Over the last 12 months ProcessOne has been engaged in three Ross ERP 7.1 upgrades. All three are now live.
- Kerry Ingredients www.kerrygroup.com is one of the largest and most technologically advanced manufacturers of ingredients & flavors in the world, supplying more than 15,000 ingredients & flavors to many of the world’s biggest names in the food, beverage and pharmaceutical markets. This means that every day millions of people worldwide consume food or beverages containing Kerry’s ingredients & flavors. The Kerry Group are a long term Ross user, dating back to 1992. Kerry Ingredients in the US were using Ross ERP 5.9 on a HP-UX/Oracle server.
- MGK www.mgk.com develops branded and custom insect control solutions that provide effective solutions with a lower environmental impact. As a world leader in the manufacture of natural pyrethrum-derived insecticides and carefully synthesized pyrethroids. MGK are at the forefront of the most powerful trend in insect control: environmentally-conscious products that really work. MGK were using Ross ERP 6.3 on a Windows/SQL server
- Rollprint Packaging www.rollprint.com is a leading worldwide supplier of packaging materials for the healthcare and consumer industries. Rollprint is respected throughout the packaging industry for providing a variety of flexible packaging products and specializes in sterile and high barrier applications. Rollprint were using Ross ERP 6.4 on a Windows/SQL server
In all these upgrades ProcessOne Solutions was engaged to manage and execute
- Business Process Review and Upgrade Plan
- Upgrade IAF to 9.2.1
- Upgrade Thin Client and iBrowser to Smart Client 5.1
- Upgrade Ross ERP to 7.1
- Ross ERP database metadata merge and upgrade
- Ross custom code uplift
- Third party software integration and project management
- Cut-over and post go-live support
All three sites are now live on Ross ERP 7.1
The upfront business review that Kerry commissioned ProcessOne to do was the key to the Kerry upgrade project. It defined the tasks and how to execute them. This plus good project management and the technical skills of the ProcessOne team, meant the project went live, on time, on budget.
MGK saw the upgrade as a chance to challenge their business processes. They wanted to get on to the latest Ross ERP/IAF platform but also wanted to use the business review and code uplift as a business opportunity, particularly customer service and export documentation business processes. They now have a stable 7.1 system, with enhanced capabilities around customer service and export documentation.
Rollprint's software has operated smoothly since the go-live. This includes the Ross data collection system.
ProcessOne are continuing to provide support to these three Ross customers through our managed services help desk.