P1 EDI TESTING AND CERTIFICATION
The P1 EDI Testing & Certification service will prepare you to meet the compliance requirements of your trading partners, whether you’re adding a new EDI trading partner or expanding an existing relationship.
Our process will ensure your company is fully prepared to exchange data with your partners.
How does it work?
The P1 EDI Testing & Certification service helps you achieve EDI compliance quickly and ensures a successful outcome in production.
- Your testing project will be assigned to a dedicated, experienced ProcessOne consultant.
- Your ProcessOne consultant will guide you through your trading partner’s specific requirements and technical specifications.
- Together, you and your ProcessOne consultant will complete an exchange of test data. Each testing program incorporates a customized data set based on your trading partner’s order management model and electronic trading requirements.
- After your initial test is complete, your consultant will partner with you to ensure success into production when you begin fulfilling orders with your trading partner. At the end of testing, you will be EDI capable and fully prepared to exchange data with your trading partner.
Key features of our ProcessOne EDI Testing & Certification service include:
- Access to a dedicated consultant to address your retailer’s business and technical EDI compliance requirements.
- Robust, end-to-end process that ensures a successful outcome into production.
- Content-level testing, as well as scenario testing based on order management model.
- Connectivity testing via VAN, AS2 or FTP.