Ross ERP Services
- Software Development. ProcessOne has deep software development expertise with Ross ERP, integration with third party applications and development of related applications. Our development skills cover Gembase/DML, .NET (C# & VB.NET), Java and HTML5.
- Report Development. Getting data out of various Ross ERP modules and into a report is only half the effort. The other 50% is presenting this information in exactly the format that people need for their jobs. ProcessOne has experienced Crystal, SSRS and Business Objects report developers.
- Ross ERP Data Collection. Data Collection projects may appear straightforward, but every implementation is unique, and customers often discover new things about their business processes during the course of the project. ProcessOne uses a collaborative approach to DC projects that allows for this learning curve during the project. Once delivered, the ProcessOne provides Help Desk is available for ongoing services to maintain the system as well as make needed changes.
- Fix Ross. What happens when support for your version of Ross ERP dwindles and issues linger with no response? Where do you go when a particular Ross ERP module is not functioning as it should? ProcessOne has spent years fixing issues in Ross ERP versions 3, 4, 5, 6, and also 7. Our staff were instrumental in the design of some of these versions, and our Help Desk serves numerous customers with ‘Fix Ross’ issues.
- Technical Support. ProcessOne has extensive experience with Gembase and IAF, develops web services and customizations in DML, and understands the Ross Smart Client infrastructure, which includes the related Oracle and SQL database technologies.
- Managed Services. A no-risk option for Ross ERP customers who require any type of remote technical help and advice. It is also a ‘no-obligation’ method for obtaining estimates for new developments, reports or software modifications.
- Event Management Framework (EMF) monitors systems across the organization to provide a ‘big picture’ view of the events that affect your business and alerting you to anomalies for swift resolution. ProcessOne assists Ross ERP customers utilize EMF, building alerts & e-mails.