ProcessOne Solutions is a highly capable company, focused exclusively on Ross ERP, with a long history and extensive expertise in all things Ross. Our team has deep technical skills as well as broad experience with optimizing business processes around the Ross software.
We are confident that we can meet your needs relating to the Ross ERP software and your business process requirements.
ProcessOne has helped Ross ERP customers solve short term problems while also helping them meet the longer term goals of their business. Our combination of project best practices, technical skills, and business experience assure that our customers receive cost effective solutions that work as planned.
Our unique business value:
- Depth of Knowledge: involved with Ross ERP since 1988, we know how to get the best out of the software, and how to best configure it for customer environments
- Development Expertise: if Ross ERP does not solve a specific need, we have the skills to modify Ross DML to achieve the required functionality
- Development expertise in .NET and Java: if you require a new software function or application to link with Ross ERP, we have the skills and experience to deliver this as well
- Business Experience: our team has business managers who have been Ross ERP users and can advise your team on how to apply Ross to match their needs
- Track Record: we have a history of successfully delivering upgrades at a fixed price, on time and on budget
- Integration Skills: we have the integration software and the experience with linking third party applications to Ross ERP resulting in a seamless business process
- Architects: since we are the designers of Ross ERP Manufacturing, there is little about supporting or enhancing the software that we have not encountered
Our Management Team
Lindsay Rewcastle, CEO
Lindsay brings a unique mix of technical skills and entrepreneurial experience to his role as CEO of ProcessOne Solutions. Lindsay put together the coalition of Digital Equipment Corporation and the Pioneer Computer Group that built Ross ERP and was also the designer of the Ross ERP process manufacturing modules. He was also instrumental in designing and launching Transportation Management, BPM Workflow, EDI and Integration software products in the Ross customer base.
As well as software Lindsay has been managing Ross ERP support organizations in the US and NZ since 1991. Lindsay was the CEO of CIMDEC Systems (Kansas City & Auckland) in the 1990’s, the CEO of Ceiba Solutions (Boston & Auckland) in the 2000’s and now ProcessOne Solutions.
Calvin Smucker, Vice President, Operations
Calvin’s 20 years of experience working for large and small food manufacturers in Virginia, have been instrumental in winning customer confidence and in leading the delivery of complex software projects.
Calvin’s background as a manager for production control, manufacturing and planning coupled with his years at CDC as a Ross ERP consultant, provide a natural bridge between customer teams and ProcessOne consultants.
Calvin has led some of the largest, most complex Ross projects. He was project manager of the successful Shire Fix Ross project from 2008 – 2010. This project allowed Shire to grow from 400 to 1200 staff and open a state-of-the-art facility in Lexington, MA, followed by the addition of yet another manufacturing location and a significant supply chain and operations expansion across both the US and Europe.
Richard Kelsey, Vice President, Development
Widely regarded as the best solution architect in the Ross ERP marketplace, Richard has 20 years of successful Ross ERP software design, development and implementation. As well as being an integral part of the Ross ERP 5.7 and 5.9 development teams, Richard has designed and managed the development of numerous Ross ERP custom and product development projects.
Richard was the solution architect of SI Group’s Railcar Management system, Nucor Steel’s integration of IFS Maintenance Management and Ross ERP, and Kerry Ingredients integration of Mapics and Ross ERP.
This knowledge and experience gives Richard unique capabilities in his current role as the solution architect of ProcessOne’s suite of integration software P1, P1 EDI and P1 Connect