MGK develops branded and custom insect control solutions that provide effective solutions with a lower environmental impact. As a world leader in the manufacture of natural pyrethrum-derived insecticides and carefully synthesized pyrethroids. MGK are at the forefront of the most powerful trend in insect control: environmentally-conscious products that really work.
MGK were using Ross ERP 6.3 on a Windows/SQL server and decided to upgrade Ross ERP.
MGK saw the upgrade, not just as an opportunity to keep their technology current, but also as a chance to challenge their business processes, particularly their customer service and export documentation business processes.
ProcessOne was engaged to manage and execute
- Business process review and upgrade plan
- Upgrade IAF to 9.2.1
- Upgrade Thin Client and iBrowser to Smart Client 5.1
- Upgrade Ross ERP to 7.1
- Ross ERP database metadata merge and upgrade
- Ross custom code uplift
- Install P1 EDI for invoicing to some distributors
- Third party software integration and project management
- Cut-over and post go-live support
MGK now have a stable 7.1 system, with enhanced capabilities around customer service and export documentation.
ProcessOne are continuing to provide support to MGK, both for Ross ERP and P1 EDI, through our managed services help desk.